UPDATE - COVID-19 RULES AND RESTRICTIONS
Lane Cove Bowling and Recreation Club supports the NSW Government roadmap to recovery and will continue to be guided by NSW Public Health Orders for the safety of patrons and staff.
Whilst the Board at Lane Cove Bowling and Recreation Club strongly encourage vaccination, in compliance with the Public Health Order, patrons are not required to be double vaccinated against COVID-19 to attend the Club
New rules are in place (superceding those rules of 15th December 2021) including:
• From Friday 24 December, members and guests must wear a face mask in indoor areas except when eating or drinking; asked to remove their mask for identity purposes or in an emergency situation
• From Monday 27 December indoor density limits of 1 person per 2 square metres applies with no density limit for outdoor settings. Members and guests should remain seated while eating and drinking indoors.
Patrons continue to be required to sign into our venue with the NSW Government QR code provided as well as signing into the Club as a member or guest.
We continue to be guided by NSW Government orders to keep our patrons and staff safe by:
• Continuing a COVID safety plan as supported by SafeWork NSW
• Ensuring all of our staff are fully vaccinated against COVID-19
• Regularly sanitising
• Having hand sanitiser available
• Providing complimentary masks on request
We encourage you to do your part in keeping other patrons and staff safe by:
• Maintaining good hygiene
• Staying home if you feel unwell
• If you have been a close contact to someone with COVID-19, been in a designated COVID-19 hotspot or have been issued a stay-at-home order, ensure that you stay home
If you have any questions or concerns, contact us by emailing email@example.com
M. Orec Secretary/Manager