Covid-19 Update - 30th December 2020
NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian has announced that from 1st January 2021, it will be mandatory for all hospitality venues to use the NSW Government QR code system. On this date, the club will no longer be using the QR code provided by Lane Cove Council.
We are encouraging all Members and Patrons to download the Service NSW app, which will allow for an easier and more accurate entry.
More information about this app and how to install it can be found here
If you do not have a smart phone, you must provide your contact details to a member of staff, who will be able to sign you in electronically.
In both cases, a member of staff must acknowledge your entry.
Further information can also be found here
The Club has proudly reopened its doors
For the wellbeing of our Patrons and our Staff Members, we ask you to consider our modified conditions of entry.
Any breaches of these conditions may result in you being asked to leave the venue.
– Patrons must provide their full name and contact number upon entry.
– If you are unwell or showing the mildest of symptoms please do not enter the Club. You are encouraged to test for COVID-19.
– Venue Capacity is limited to 40 people inside the club house and 30 people on the outdoor terrace.
– Customers must remain seated at all times, unless ordering or visiting bathrooms.
– Please ensure you are physically distanced from other customers and staff by 1.5m
– Please follow all directional signage.
– Please ensure to wash hands thoroughly & sanitise.
We have a Covid-19 Safety plan and are committed to keeping you safe
Have you visited a COVID hotspot in the last 14 days? If so we ask you don’t visit our Club.
Thank you for abiding by our COVID Safe Plan which will allow Patrons to continue enjoying the Club with minimal disruption.